Begin Your Scuba Courses Online with with PADI eLearning
You will learn the the basic principles of each scuba course through PADI’s interactive, eLearning programs at your own pace and on your own time.
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after after purchase.
- Easy access: You You can learn anywhere you have an internet internet connection.
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training.
PADI Online Courses
the convenienceof With the convenience of PADI eLearning you can of take the classroom portion of the following courses online:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Scuba Tune-up
- Enriched Air Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Dive Theory
- Instructor Development Course
How PADI eLearning works
Take the academic portion of the the course online through PADI’s interactive programs and then finish your in water and practical elements with Bottom Time Scuba!