Continue Your Adventure with Bottom Time Scuba
Extend Your Dive Time With the PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver Course
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course. Scuba diving with enriched air nitox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
PADI Online Courses
With the convenience of PADI eLearning you can take the classroom portion of the course online!
PADI eLearning allows you the convenience of taking the classroom portion whenever you want. Finish the practical Enriched Air skills with Bottom Time Scuba. You will purchase eLearning from PADI by clicking the blue button below. This purchase is for the PADI eLearning portion only. See Affordable Prices for the Bottom Time Scuba practical portion of the course.
- Convenience at own your pace
- Easy access. With online learning you can complete the academics while you are at the beach or at a café…
- Pay PADI directly for the eLearning portion of the course
- Pay Bottom Time Scuba directly for the practical portion of the course when you start your course.
PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver Course
What does it cover?
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
Start by signing up for PADI eLearning, Please click on the eLearning buton when you are ready to start your online class and pay. Then when you’re ready to get wet, book your Open Water Course with Bottom Time Scuba. Please Click on the Book button, below, when your travel dates set so we can put you on the calendar.