Learn to Scuba Dive
Have you always been curious about what lies below the surface? Now it’s time to find out. Start the journey of a lifetime with the PADI Open Water Diver course. It will change you forever.
In this course, you will learn the basics of how to scuba dive and discover the new adventures that await you. You will start with the knowledge development portion and then progress to a confined water session and then open water dives.
PADI Online Courses
PADI eLearning allows you the convenience of taking the classroom portion whenever you want. Finish your confined water and open water dives with Bottom Time Scuba in warm, clear Caribbean water. You will purchase eLearning from PADI by clicking the blue button below. This purchase is for the PADI eLearning portion only. See Affordable Prices for the Bottom Time Scuba confined water and open water dive portion of the course.
Why Online ?
- Convenience at own your pace
- Easy access. With online learning you can complete the academics while you are at the beach or at a café…
- Pay PADI directly for the eLearning portion of the course
- Pay Bottom Time Scuba directly for the confined and open water dives portion of the course when you start your course.
PADI Open Water Diver Course
What does it cover?
- Knowledge Development – through PADI eLearning
- Confined Water Dives – to learn basic scuba skills on the beach
- Open Water Dives – to review your skills and explore!
Start by signing up for PADI eLearning, Please click on the eLearning buton when you are ready to start your online class and pay. Then when you’re ready to get wet, book your Open Water Course with Bottom Time Scuba. Please Click on the Book button, below, when your travel dates set so we can put you on the calendar.