Let Bottom Time Scuba help you to Discover Your Inner Hero with the PADI Rescue Diver Course
Learn to look out for the safety and well-being of others while expanding your dive knowledge with the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands your knowledge of problem prevention, and how to manage them if they occur.
PADI Online Courses
PADI eLearning allows you the convenience of taking the classroom portion whenever you want. Then finish your Rescue Diver sessions with Bottom Time Scuba in warm, clear Caribbean Sea, West Bay Beach, Roatan. Take the online training through PADI and then practice your Rescue Skills with Bottom Time Scuba.
You pay PADI directly by clicking on the link below. Then finish your Rescue Skills and in water scenarios with Bottom Time Scuba in Roatan, Honduras. You will purchase eLearning from PADI by clicking the blue button below. This purchase is for the PADI eLearning portion only. See Affordable Prices for the Bottom Time Scuba portion of the course payable after completion.
Why Online ?
- Convenience at own your pace
- Easy access. With online learning you can complete the academics while you are at home or at the beach
- Pay PADI directly for the eLearning portion of the course with credit card
- Pay Bottom Time Scuba directly for the Rescue skills and scenarios portion of the course
PADI Rescue Diver Course
What does it cover?
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Start by signing up for PADI eLearning, Please click on the eLearning button when you are ready to start your online class and pay. Then when you’re ready to get wet, book your Rescue Course with Bottom Time Scuba. Please Click on the Book button, below, when your travel dates are set so we can put you on the calendar. Feel Free to call us 512-779-6444 USA